Supporting arts and cultural organisations to engage in public sector commissioning
The Cultural Commissioning Programme is a three year Arts Council England funded programme which runs to June 2016. We are delivering a range of workstreams to:
- help the arts and cultural sector* develop skills and capacity to engage in cultural commissioning
- enable commissioners to develop awareness and know-how of commissioning arts and cultural organisations to deliver public service outcomes
- encourage relationships between cultural providers and commissioners
- influence policy makers and raise the profile of this area of work.
* arts organisations, museums, libraries