Creating a bottle in less than 10 minutes with 3DS Max. You can download a 30 trial from their web site. For this demo I am using the spline and Nurbs modeling techniques.
Designing with Cinema 4d is very easy and less stressful. The steps to the the video are very simple:
- Open the software
- Work in from view -Select viewport panel number 4 from the View menu
- To import an image in the background just select Edit>Configure in the view Panel
- On the right (bottom) part of object panel you will see the word attributes and bellow a series of buttons; click on the back button and your will see the Show Picture click on it if no tick there, and in the image option load up your image.
- Use the freehand spline tool from the Objects modeling tools menu and start drawing the shape of the bottle
- In the object panel , your spline will appear
- Now add a Lathe Nurbs and drop the spline in the Lathe Nurbs
- Select the perspective view in the view port, you will see your 3d bottle
- You can edit the spline just by selecting it and delete/move points on the Nurbs (make sure the spline is selected), or by dropping the spline out the the Nurbs (don’t forget to drop it back)
- To add material just use the bottom part of the viewport
- To add lights just use the Object menu
- To render use the render menu
- Have fun!