This lesson is an introduction to 3d, back in 2006 I used to teach 3d to pre-sixteen groups, and this year I had in mind to teach 3d again.
- Create a simple scene using templates, tools and functions of the software
- Saving images
- Research into the 3d sector
Duration: 4 hours
Introduction to 3d
Starter Session: Introduction to the unit
Main Session: Group work – research in the 3d gaming industry the different steps into creating and launching a 3d game.
- Main Session Part 1: Software introduction – basic tools
- Main Session Part 2: Demonstration
- Main Session Part 3: Enjoying and developing own skills with the software
- Closure: Reflection and log book
The video is to be used in the class with the students, teachers must explain the different tools used for the session.
I will upload teaching and learning material for this session at a later date.