Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |
For Level 1 Music & Media
Making a logo using a Photograph as prop with Level 1 students. The tutorial supports students understanding how to use props from the internet and make a logo. For this example we have used a dragon image.
Subject: Artwork Imaging – Theme: Logo Design (simple)
Students will learn about technology based terms, concepts, as well as making inform decision with designing their own logo. A variety of technologies will be used. Students will analyze and evaluate the results.
Making a logo using a Photograph as prop with Level 1
- Complying with the law – Examine the issues with imaging
- Understanding and Researching the purpose of a logo
- Create bitmap images (logo), using appropriate design elements such as color scheme, lines, consistency, type, and style.
- Change dimension, color, resolution, and save
- Reflect and think of how the above learning is going to be use in summative assignment