This long Movie Poster Tutorial for multimedia, Creative & Media level 2 students is part of a two weeks tutorial for Level 2 Multimedia, I will be including students’ material, to be used and a brief later. The duration for this tutorial is 4 hours, and students will have to produce a basic movie poster using props that they will download from the Internet. I have attached a movie demonstration for students. It is important that teachers demonstrate their own techniques during the tutorial and go through tools with the students.
Movie Poster Tutorial for multimedia, Creative & Media level 2 students
- Create a movie Poster using tools and functions of the software
- Saving images
- Research into movie Posters
Duration: 4 hours
Art discovery project for Multimedia Creative & Media level 2 and portfolio builder (Gustav Klimt)
This is the second part of a 6 weeks Art discovery project for Multimedia Creative & Media level 2 and portfolio builder. The tutorial teaching students about different art movements and artists, this lesson is targeted at level 2 groups (NOCN, BTEC, CITY & GUILDS). This tutorial sample is a good base for students to start demonstrating creativity. Teachers have to implement their own techniques with this material. This tutorial last for 6 weeks, because students have to produce different digital art prints by themselves to build their own portfolio. A sample student material will be available to download at a later date.
- Demonstrating confidence in building an image from scratch according to brief using artwork imaging software
- Demonstrating creative flair and understand of art
- Efficiently explain and defend design ideas through challenging Q&A. Document activities (report, log book, sketch book)
Duration: 4 hours